FiiO releases the new firmware FW1.2.1 for M3K
The following changes and improvements have been made to the FW1.2.1 compared to the FW1.0.5 on M3K:
1. Added "Recording quality" option (High and low) under System settings;
2. Added "Button light" option (under System setting) to adjust the brightness of buttons or turn off button light;
3. Added "Theme" option and a brand new "Theme 2" (under System settings -> Theme -> Theme 1/Theme 2), with some UI changes in Theme 1;
4. Fixed issue where the mono songs could not be played;
5. Fixed issue where the folder cover could not be displayed;
6. Fixed issue where some lyrics could not be displayed normally;
7. Fixed issue where some tracks could not be sorted alphabetically;
8. Fixed issue where some MP3 tracks might cause the auto reboot issue on the player;
9. Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes.
M3K - FW1.2.1: click here
How to upgrade the M3K: click here
USB DAC Driver download (v4.47.0): click here
Note: If the "Update Failed" issue happens during the firmware upgrade process, you may first check if the firmware file you download is corrupted or not using the mini program "MD5 viewer".
1) Open the MD5 viewer (click here to download);
2) Click "Browse", and select the firmware file M3K.fw, then click "Open", the current file MD5 checksume value will show up after a while;
3) Copy the provided MD5 value to the blank column below "Original file MD5 checksume value", then click "Verify". If it shows "NOT matched!", it means the firmware file is corrupted, please download the firmware file from website again.
(If it show "Matched", it means the firmware file is correct, then please try to change another micro SD card to upgrade the M3K again.)
The correct MD5 value: 71e9733894408848a741a9f191727446