1.1 In order to better provide and optimize our services, we would collect the information provided by you willingly or generated when you are using our services based on principles of legality, righteousness and necessity. The information collection and processing would be in accordance with the following ways.
1.2 When you are using the local music playing function, we will collect the local music information, relevant music activities and media library from your terminal device, aiming at presenting the local music information so that you are able to check and play your local music through FiiO Music App. You could cancel the storage permission to stop us from collecting related information. Once we are prohibited, we will discontinue the collection.
(2) Device information: including the device model, operation system version, system language, storage status, battery status, Bluetooth status. For collecting the above information, we will ask for permission to access your device information. If you refuse to grant the permission, it may lead to the malfunction of some features, such as the Bluetooth device control.
(3) Location-based information: when you are using FiiO Link, we will acquire your coarse longitude and latitude information via WiFi or mobile base station to ensure the normal use of WiFi and Bluetooth searching function. For collecting the above information, we will ask for permission to access your location information. If you refuse to grant the permission, it may lead to the malfunction of the FiiO Link.
1.4 To continuously optimize our products to provide you with better services, we have integrated some third-party SDKs.
1.5 Functions and services we provide for you are constantly updating and developing. If certain functions or services are not included in the above explanation yet your personal information is collected, we will separately explain the contents, ranges of the information and the intention of collecting through prompts, interactive process, site statements, etc. and ask for your permission.
2. How we store your information
Based on corresponding laws and regulations, we will store your personal information on the FiiO server through safety technical protection measures.
3. How we disclose your information
3.1 We will only publicly disclose your information under the following circumstances.
(1) With your permission or based on your self-choice, we may publicly disclose your information.
(2) If you are confirmed to violate the laws and regulations, or seriously violate service agreements or rules of FiiO Music App, we may disclose your information according to corresponding laws and regulations or with your permission.
3.2 We will share and disclose your information without your prior consent if:
(1) In circumstances related to our discharge of obligations under the laws and regulations.
(2) In circumstances directly related to national security and national defense security.
(3) In circumstances directly related to public security, public health and vital public interest.
(4) In circumstances directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and trial execution.
(5) With the aim of protecting the personal information subject or vital legitimate interests of other individuals, including lives, possessions yet with difficulty to acquire user permission.
(6) The involved information is willingly disclosed to the public by the personal information subject.
(7) The personal information is collected from legally disclosed information, including legitimate journalism, government information publicity, academic research achievements.
(8) In other circumstances prescribed by laws and regulations.
4. How to manage your personal information
4.1 Check your personal information
（1）You can go to the FiiO Music app- settings menu- tap avatar-edit personal information, where the profile photo, username, gender and country/region can be checked.
（2）You can go to the FiiO Music app- settings menu- MQA subscription to check whether MQA is successfully subscribed or not.
4.2 Modify your personal information
（1）You can go to the FiiO Music app- settings menu- tap avatar-edit personal information, where the profile photo, username, gender and country/region can be modified.
If we decide to respond to your deletion request, we will also notify the entities that have obtained your personal information from us to delete it promptly, unless otherwise provided by laws and regulations, or these entities have obtained your independent authorization. When you request to remove your personal information from our service web, due to applicable legal requirements or safety engineering reasons, we may not be able to remove the corresponding information from the backup system immediately but will remove it or achieve anonymity when the backup is updated.
4.4 Cancel your account
You can go to the FiiO Music app- settings menu- tap avatar- account security settings- tap "cancel your account" to cancel it.
You will not be able to use this account after cancellation, nor will you retrieve any information in and associated with your account, including but not limited to:
（1）Personal information under the account (including but not limited to avatar, nickname, bound products),
（2）various rights and interests under the account (including but not limited to MQA membership, forum points),
（3）backup contents under the account (including but not limited to playlists),
（4）and other results that (may) arise from account cancellation.