10. What's the meaning of the different colors of the Q5's indicator?
A: The different color stands for different input methods or the battery status
White: USB input, Green: Line input , Purple: Optical input
Yellow: Coaxial input, Blue: Bluetooth input
And when whatever color of light is pulsating, it means the unit is being charged.
The Red olor is for battery status:
1. Pulsate - charging when powered off
2. Flash twice every 5 seconds - low battery
3. Steadily on - running out of power and will power off shortly
4. Off - fully charged when the Q5 is powered off.