7. How to use K9 Pro as a USB DAC function to connect to a computer?
1. Install the FiiO USB DAC driver on your computer: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19A8ROt0olaztSm61wsciIFO2uoRkgqIH/view
2. K9 Pro input setting: switch K9 Pro [INPUT] to USB
3. K9 Pro output setting: switch to the corresponding output port according to the port used, switch to [HP] for the ports on front panel, switch to [PRE] or [DAC] for the ports on rear panel
4. Connect the computer and K9 Pro through USB data cable (both side and back data ports are available), set the audio output of the computer system and the audio output of the playback software to K9 Pro.
How to play music in DSD format when used with a computer?
1. MAC computer does not need to install the driver, just choose to set the corresponding sound output device.
It is recommended to adjust the system volume to the maximum, and adjust the output volume of the machine by adjusting the potentiometer.
1. When K9 Pro is connected to Mac, it supports up to DSD256 to play DSD tracks. This is because under OSX, it can only support DSD128 through DoP (DSD256 needs to be packaged with 768K under MAC, while K9 Pro supports up to 384kHz ).
2. In theory, OSX can also connect to K9 Pro to play DSD256 through Native, but the corresponding playback software must also pass MFi and support Native output.
The Linux system is drive-free. In theory, it can be used directly by connecting it to it. However, due to the large number of versions, it cannot be guaranteed that all systems can be adapted. If the connection is not recognized, it is recommended to change to another data cable or USB port for troubleshooting.